Written By: Chip Rudolph ~ 8/22/2022
As the close of Summer nears, thoughts turn to Fall and returning to school or college. Heading back to school or college brings:
- New subjects to learn
- Money management on your own
- Organization of living spaces
These are suggestions to make the transition flow smoothly.
- A BUDGET TELLS YOUR MONEY WHERE TO GO INSTEAD OF WONDERING WHERE IT WENT.
- Plan how your money is to be spent.
- Never spend before you have it.
- If you buy what you don’t need, you steal from yourself.
- PLAN THE WORK. THEN, WORK THE PLAN.Learn the requirements of each educator.
- Obtain the proper tools for each subject.
- Avoiding shortcuts will insure a successful outcome.
- ORGANIZATION IS KEY TO SUCCESS.
- Make a place for everything and keep everything in its place.
- Be sure all supplies are kept stocked to not run out.
- Labels of files, shelves, boxes, or drawers will help save time.
EDUCATION PREPARES YOU for your future employment, the world around you, and success in everything you do.
- Use time wisely.
- Do not lose out on the opportunities before you.
- Time marches forward.
- There are no do-overs for lost time.
FROM THE CORNER HOME OFFICE offers guidelines through proven WORDS OF WISDOM for your success.