WORDS OF WISDOM have been observed since biblical times. Youth seek wisdom from respected elders. FROM THE CORNER HOME OFFICE will share examples of WORDS OF WISDOM frequently.
Problem-solving works hand-in-hand with learning life skills. What we’d call “Ancient WORDS OF WISDOM” can ease our navigation.
We’ll explore three such sayings:
● AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE
● Prepare for the task ahead.
● By taking precautions, planning ahead and being aware of small details, problems can be prevented.
● By not doing this, the outcome can be worse than expected, and
● DON’T PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET
● This focuses on being careful with our investments or finances.
● By using only one source, we could lose everything.
● Diversifying our financial decisions is recommended.
● PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
● Success does not happen instantaneously. This is true whether learning a craft, music, dance, cooking, or any other type of skill, sport, or pleasure.
● Starting out, we are unable to do anything.
● Through practice, we learned to walk, talk, create, produce and perfect so many skills. It made us better.
Please check out www.lifeskillsacademy.expert for blogs, register for classes, and let us know topics you want to be added to online learning. We’d love to hear from you.